Monday, April 25, 2016

March Recap

March means spring blossoms all around the neighborhood! I love springtime in New Jersey. It's such a happy time after surviving the cold, grey winters. 
Here are a few day-to-day pictures from March...
 Mya's favorite blossoms are the forsythia blossoms that were blazing all over our town. When we walked home from her dance classes she would get so excited to spot every bright yellow bush and shout "FORSYTHIA!!"
Have I mentioned how fun it is to live five minutes away from the Newmans? These little second-cousins are such good buddies. 
 I LOVE being in primary every week with Bryn and Mya, and witnessing all the sweet little moments in Sharing Time. One week Mya was chosen to come up and wear this cheerleading outfit and it may have been the happiest day of her life.
Mya is also my little baking buddy. She always has her arms lined with bracelets and purses, even when she is baking!
Tate had a really rough two weeks in March with more breathing issues. His pediatrician thinks he's got some asthma issues, but we'll just see how things go down the road. Luckily, after a couple weeks of doing nebulizer treatments and steroids, he got over it and hasn't had any issues since then.  
 Tate loves the park! His very favorite part is watching the big boys play ball. He peers through the fence at the boys and calls out "Ball! Ball! Ball!" over and over. It's so cute!
Mya doesn't nap anymore, but once and a while she falls asleep against me while we read books. It's one of my favorite things to have this sweet girl snoozing next to me. 
 We go through so many art supplies at our house! Now even Tate has joined in on the fun. He gets in trouble almost daily for scribbling on Bryn and Mya's drawings, but I'm thinking this will turn into good motivation for the girls to clean up their drawings.
My youngest brother is about to graduate from high school and he got his LDS mission call in March. He is so excited to be leaving in July for a 2-year mission in Guatemala. None of my other siblings live in Utah, so none of us could be there in person when he opened up his mission call. Thank goodness for technology that helped us all to be a part of it via video chat. 
 Toddler negotiations. It always cracks me up to see Tate "playing" with little friends. 
I finished this temple painting in March. This was a fun commission, a little larger than my usual commissions. 
One of Tat's favorite things is to "organize" my fridge and our food storage in the basement. He would do this all day if I allowed it. 
 This is why we are growing out Mya's little bob haircut! Crazy, crazy bedhead every morning. She's got the thickest hair on the back of her head and it gets so wild. 
 Something about Tate's chubby white legs in shorts!
Unfortunately, he is like Bryn was at this age - a little explorer! His main objective lately is to wander (or run!) as far away as he can. Maybe he was just so cooped up in the winter months that he is just ready to get out and go as far as he can. We spend a lot of time chasing after this little rascal. 
 I love these three little buddies.
And let's end with this awesome picture of Mya sharing her huge chocolate bunny with Tate :)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I love Mya's little bob! So cute :) Your family is too cute. So, totally random, but do you sell your paintings? Or do any requested paintings? I've been looking for the NB temple for our house and can't find anything I like... do you by chance do that? I just LOVE that Oakland temple picture. So beautiful! Email me :) meghan@caldwellfam.net

Unknown said...

Zubaidas Online Provide Complete Range of Stroller & Buggies Buy Online in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad All Across Pakistan
suits for baby boy