Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween


Halloween!
 Bryn was a witch, with a homemade broom, but the most basic outfit from Target. I didn't have it in me to do homemade costumes this year, but the kids didn't seem to mind and it saved me lots of time and worry!
 Mya was the sweetest little Ariel
 Tate squeezed into Mya's old lion costume from three years ago. 
 On Friday night we had our annual Trunk or Treat at church. I love our "ward family" so much. It's just full of such wonderful, kind people. I'm so grateful for the wonderful friends we've made here and the great kids that our children get to be buddies with. 
 Tate!
 On Halloween night we got together with the Egans and the Oaks for trick or treating. The kids had such a great time going from house to house together. 

After trick or treating we went to the Egan's house for hot cocoa and the most delicious homemade doughnuts with maple icing. This isn't the first time Tessa has wowed us with her baking! Yum.
Lion on the loose!
Halloween isn't my favorite holiday, but it was such a fun weekend with the kids. Holidays are always so fun with my little family.

No comments: