Monday, May 12, 2014

Sister Pics


Bryn is awesome and Mya is awesome, but Bryn + Mya is the best. I just love these two together! These are some sisters pics from April...
 We still had a bit of snow in April, but it finally warmed up enough to make it to the park and go out for wagon rides. These two love snuggling up for a good wagon ride around the neighborhood.
 One of my favorite things ever is when Bryn reads to Mya. I know I take way too many pictures of it, but but it's just so sweet!
Now that Bryn is in big girl sizes instead of toddler sizes it's harder for her to match Mya. Bryn still does her best to find coordinating outfits. Sometimes it's a little over the top :)
Another attempt at matching. I think Bryn must have found Mya's shirt in her 3-6 month box or something! Yikes!
 Bundling up for more wagon rides
 Reading time on the porch. 
(By the way, having a big porch is still such a dream! I hope our next place has one!)
Cuddling on the couch
Silly time before bed.
I love these two and I'm so grateful that they have each other!

1 comment:

Clarke Family said...

I love all these pictures Laur!