Friday, December 20, 2013

Tuck Craft Fair


Last year I helped to organize a fun craft fair with my friends and it was such a blast, but most of those crafty friends moved and I wasn't ambitious enough to organize it this year without them. Instead, I decided somewhat last minute to participate in the Tuck Craft Fair. It was completely organized by the Tuck administrators who set up the booths in Stell Hall, advertised in the community, and catered breakfast and lunchtime appetizers for the guests. All I had to do was show up and sell whatever I wanted. Awesome!
 I didn't make or sell as many things as last year, but it was still a successful craft fair and I sold everything I made except three things ...which I can probably give as gifts :) 
 My fabric stash is always overflowing (as well as my stash of un-used frames) so the craft fair was an awesome way to help me get rid of it! The only "supplies" I had to buy were two of the black frames- the rest of the frames, watercolor paper, fabric, and all the other sewing supplies were just supplies that were just taking up space in my craft closet. I have to say, it was pretty cool to use up all that stuff!
 I think I am officially done painting the Tuck building (after painting it so many times this past year), but if anyone is interested in a state outline watercolor (in any state) let me know!

No comments: