Monday, November 5, 2012

Just when we thought Mya couldn't get any cuter....

...we put her in a pumpkin.
She was a little unsure of what was going on....it's not every day that she gets undressed and put in a vegetable with leg holes. But I love her cute little face in these pictures! Orange must be her color.
I can't take any credit for this because it was my friend Maren who had the idea, carved the pumpkin, invited us over, took the pictures, lent Mya the bow...everything else. Thanks Maren!

10 comments:

Karen said...

I think you're right. Orange looks good on her! So cute!

Scott and Lindsey Family said...

You can take credit for the babe... which is the cutest part about it!

Love you guys!

mj said...

I'm taking no credit - Mya steals the show! Let's have a play date again soon.

Nichol Family said...

Cutest thing ever!!!

Liz Igoe said...

These are so cute!!!!!! what a little sweetie

Emily C said...

Mya is a lil beauty!

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

oh my those are so cute!!!

Jen Pixton said...

Seriously so cute!!

Michelle said...

i love this! I didn't know that you did it together. I seriously love this! such cute girls!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! I am in heaven with those little girls of yours. Keep it up and I am going to be BEGGING Jesse to let me have another one :)