Saturday, July 14, 2012

Woohoo for Family!

 This week my sister in law Marilee and her family were staying in Newport Beach, and it was so much fun hanging out with them while they were here. Mar was the one who lined up me and Josh, so I'll forever be indebted to her :)
 Bryn was so, so excited to play with COUSINS!!! She had fun dancing with Sarah and Maren and running around with the other kids.
Sarah claims Mya is the "cutest baby in the whole UNIVERSE!!!" 
And I totally agree :) 
 Maren is about a year and a half older than Bryn, and she's so sweet to her!
(I didn't get any pictures of Uncle Brandon, David, or James. Oops!)
We hung out at their condo a couple times, met up for dinner, went swimming, and spent a day at Balboa Beach (Mya and I skipped out on that day....we're not ready for beach days quite yet!).
It had been almost a year since we'd seen them, so we loved hanging out with them!
I wish we lived closer!!!

3 comments:

Hailey Te'o said...

Marilee is so pretty! & I can't believe how big all of the kids are. Such a fun weekend!

Jae said...

I love two things about the last photo: how cheesy Bryn's smile is, and how bored Dallin looks. Poor guy, stuck at dance party time with tons of younger girls.

Nate and Keshia said...

Congratulations on baby Mya's arrival! It's so fun to see your pictures and compare your situation to ours with the older sister loving the baby so much and being so sweet. Mya's hair reminds me of Kyla's because hers stuck up all over just like that. So so cute. I'm very happy for you and your darling little family.