Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

 We had a great Father's Day today! Bryn worked hard on a little card for Josh.
Of course, my favorite part was her drawing of she and Josh. I love her drawings lately! Oh man, they crack me up.
 I am so grateful for Josh...such a wonderful father to Brynlee! I am excited for him to become a father of two soon, and this new baby-to-be is a lucky little girl to have Josh as her dad!
And of course, I am so grateful for my amazing Dad! I wish I could be with him today!
(I guess I need a current picture of my Dad because this is the best I could find and it's a year and a half old! And we're missing my brother LOGAN! .....and my mom.....and Josh and Bryn!)
I LOVE YOU, DAD!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You know that Brynlee's a prodigy child right?! Her drawing is amazing for a 3 1/2 year old.