Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What We've Been Reading

Josh has a month break from any studying and I haven't had anything big going on lately, so we've had lots of quiet reading time in the evenings. Here's our current reads....
Josh: "The Brothers Karamazov"
This is one of my all-time favorites, and finally convinced Josh to read it. He's enjoying it, too.
Me: "Emma"
I love the movies of Jane Austen books, but I've never actually read one of her books until now. I'm 1/3 of the way through Emma and so far I'm loving it! (Thanks for the book, Rie!)
Bryn: "A Little House of Your Own"
Bryn has about 100 favorite books right now, but this one is read very frequently around here! It's a book I grew up with, and my Mom tracked down an old copy on Ebay for Bryn. It's a cute story. The only down side is that every time she reads it she wants to make a "little house of her own" with blankets, chairs, etc. :)

No comments: