Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hooray Hooray

Today is going to be a good day! Lots of things to be happy about!
-I'm going to Disneyland with Bryn after breakfast
-Josh and I just finished a huge project with deadlines and stress, and I'm so relieved to have it behind us!
-I'm going to a volleyball game tonight with the young women. Fun fun fun.
-After a random week of HEAT we are back to cool fall temperatures. Hooray!
-Bryn has been especially cute/funny/wonderful lately.
-I discovered Ghiradelli dark chocolate brownies. So good. (Too good).
-In exactly two months and one day I'll be at my sister's wedding! Can't wait!!! (Aren't her engagement pictures gorgeous?)

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Super Cute pictures. I loved your wedding pictures too. Have a great day. We will be in Disney Land in a few weeks. We hope to meet you at Finding Nemo!

Robyn said...

This is so funny. I stalk several photographers blog and I saw these photos and all I could think was how familiar this girl looked and it was your sister!! Crazy! Congrats, they are a gorgeous couple!!

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

ok so i think that we need to plan a play date when you're in town...if you have time ;)