Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July Weekend

We were lucky this year to have lots of visitors! My brother Jae was here, as well as my sister-in-law's family. It was such a fun weekend and it went by too quickly!
Of course we went to Duke's the Friday night with Jae. It's my favorite!
On Saturday we went to the Great Park with everyone, and had dinner, rode the carousel, and went up on the big balloon.
Here's my cute sis-in-law Marilee with James
Jae and Bryn are good buds
Bryn and her cousins on the balloon ride.
Brandon and Marilee
Sarah and Maren are such cute cousins! They were so sweet to Bryn the whole trip, and she LOVED playing with them.
Monday, on the 4th, we played frisbee golf, went to the beach, went to dinner with everyone, and then walked to the beach for the firework show at night. The girls got so silly dancing at the restaurant. Bryn was in a full sweat trying to imitate Sarah and Maren.
Tuesday we rode the ferry to Balboa Island
Maren, James, and Marilee
I love this picture of these three little buddies! James and Bryn are both 2 and Maren is 4, and they had fun playing together all weekend!
Josh got his workout for the day :)
Sarah and Josh at Wahoo's for lunch
I think Bryn's favorite part was playing dress-up with James and Maren last night! They were so cute and silly together.
Bryn was in heaven!
One last group hug before the cousins left! (I'm so sad this picture is blurry because I love it!)
Thanks so much for visiting guys!!!!

3 comments:

whitney johnson said...

mmmm, wahoo's! having family visit socal is the best :)

Hailey Te'o said...

How cute! I can't believe how big all these kids are getting!

Jessica F. said...

FUN! Wish we lived closer!