Saturday, May 14, 2011

Josh + Bryn

I had a Young Women camp-out this weekend, so Josh and Bryn got some fun daddy-daughter time. And I love that Josh always takes phone pics to show me the fun they had! First of all, they hit up McDonalds for some fast food that I never let them eat :)
One of my very favorite things is seeing how Josh dresses Bryn when I'm not around!
And even better...how he does her hair! This style was pretty great: a little bun on one side, and a clip on the other. I love it.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Do you think he does her hair that way just to make you giggle?!

Brandi said...

Jason would always dress the girls in denim overalls. We still laugh about it. I think Bryns hair is the best! Good job Josh. Tell me more about your camp. I have to do a camp for the beehives in July. I know you have great ideas! you are an awesome leader.

Kelli said...

At least Josh remembers to feed Bryn. I usually come home from things like that and the kids tell they haven't eaten since I fed them last. And that includes over nighters.

The Pixton Family said...

Sweetest hairstyle ever.

The Zeediks said...

oh my gosh Laura! I LOVE your blog. You are so inspiring and this post is hysterical! That hair do is so great. I love that he was snapping photos too.