Saturday, December 4, 2010

Felt Number Flashcards

Earlier this year I made Bryn some felt flashcards with simple pictures on them, but I wanted to do a new set with letters or numbers. (Naturally, I went with numbers because it took less time than it doing 26 letters). I made two of each numbers because we use the flashcards for matching games. And I made the colors coordinate with the picture flashcards I had made earlier. We use the cards to play "Memory", or we just lay all the cards on the ground and Bryn finds the matches. Bryn's favorite thing to do with them is stacking them in tower, which wasn't my intention for the cards, but if it keeps her busy I'm all for it. I love simple projects that keep Bryn entertained for a long time! And this is definitely one of those projects!

4 comments:

Margaret Tueller said...

Wow, Laura! You are an amazing mom--making cute and practical toys! Brynlee will be the smartest little tower builder!

Kristy said...

I love those! They are awesome!

mj said...

Cute. How did you make those. You are so crafty.

Anneliese said...

Darling project! I love those!