Friday, April 23, 2010

Fam

I really love living in California, but I do miss my fam. My four siblings are big reasons for me to wish I were home! (1) Jae graduates from BYU today with his Masters and I really wish I was there for it. Partly to support Jae, partly to see what my graduation would have been like if I had walked, and partly (mostly?)because I'm sure the fam is going to get a nice treat afterwards! Creamery ice cream?? (Jae, keep your chin up. You know you'll always be more important to me than Mint Chocolate Chip!) (2) Little Rie (in the middle of the above pic) just finished her freshman year at BYU and moved home. I wish I was there with Marie to sew, talk, laugh, talk, try on mom's 80's outfits/Jr. Miss gowns, have hair spray wars, talk, and listen to her play the piano. (And get fashion advice from her!)
(3) I want to see Logan, but Bryn wants to see him even more. Uncle of the year! She can't wait to see him, so they can make forts, play with his balls, read books, color, hold his pigeons, and wrestle. Log's the best! (4) The next time I go to Utah I will see this little young man, home from his mission! I can't wait to see Jord and have his funny sense of humor back in our family. (Not to mention, his miniature golf skills!)
This is a rambling post, but basically I love my family! And I can't wait to see them in about a month! Woot woot!

2 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

I loved this post! :)

Emily C said...

you guys are one good lookin family!

i miss my siblings too. they are all scattered around the country.