Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bryn

Thankfully, nothing was broken by this little monkey yesterday. (Unless you count the milk carton being smashed, about five seconds after this picture was taken.) And the laptop and call phone are both working now, thanks to some tips from friends. But Bryn did manage to stain her shirt with banana. (Of course, it was a new little shirt she was wearing for the irst time.) I've tried soaking it, washing it with detergent, dish soap, spray and wash, and oxi-clean. Still stained. Any magical tips for getting banana stains out?

4 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

I don't have any great tips other than I try to keep my kids in a bib 24 hours a day at that age! Vela stained a brand new shirt with watermelon yesterday too. Ughh - white shirt and watermelon. If you hear any secrets for that I'll try em!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Oxi-clean didn't get it out? Wow, I have no idea! That's my magic weapon. It has yet to fail me! I'll have to steal clear of banana from now on though :) Great Ribbon and thread organizers, by the way! The Visiting Teaching message this month was on Self-Reliance and I swear they should just put your picture next to article. You are such an example to me! I don't know how you do it all - and you do it so well!

miss said...

I was not aware a banana could stain.
Two questions:
1) What part of CALIFORNIA are you in? My husband and I are moving there.
2) We are going to TONGA w/Joe before we go to CA. Any suggestions of what to bring, what you wish you had brought, where to go, etc?

JS said...

I was gonna say oxiclean, but sounds like it didn't work. I am sure Oxi clean has rid b and m's shirts from banana.. have you tried the oxi clean spray?

sorry dude! i hate that.