Saturday, March 7, 2009

Long Walks Along the Beach

The weather has been so nice this past week, so I've been able to go on some long walks with Brynlee. I LOVE it and so does Bryn! My Uncle Mark has been soo nice to show me different parks and beach trails in the area. One of my favorite walks so far has been the beach trail that goes from Newport Beach down to Balboa Island. Soo pretty.
Another place we've been is Central Park in Huntington Beach. It is a nice, large park with a great trail. One funny thing at Central Park is this little "Fitness Challenge" thing. At various parts along the trail, there are bars and instructions on how to do the particular challenge. Beginner and advanced options are available. It was so funny to me. Some challenges look manageable, but others look impossible! Brynlee and I didn't attempt any of them, but I really want to take Josh to this park and see if we can do them! I'm sure it would be pretty comical!

No comments: