Monday, February 2, 2009

One Month

Brynlee hit her one month mark on Friday. I can't believe it's already been a month. Brynlee seems like so much more of a little person compared to when she was born. She's becoming more and more alert, which is so fun. She loves to look around the room and stare at things. She particularly loves staring at my art that is hanging on the walls. I'd like to think it's because she's artistic or she's a fan of my work, but I think it's just because the paintings stand out against the white walls! Brynlee is so expressive with her little arms and hands. She moves them around into the funniest positions, even when she sleeps. It cracks us up. She continues to eat and sleep well, and we are crossing our fingers it will stay like this. We feel soo blessed to be her parents!

She loves hanging out with her Dad. I LOVE watching the two of them together. So cute!

She loves hanging out with me, too. In fact, she loves it so much that she often gets a little too excited. And this is what happens with all the excitement.

And lately, she has also loved hanging out with her swing....which is awesome because I can get things done!

No comments: