Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Little Catch Up

So my final show was last night and it went really well. I'll post about it when I get pictures from my sister's camera. I thought I'd give a quick update of a few things. First of all, here's a current pregnant stomach shot. My belly has grown a lot lately! Here's a picture from earlier this week: (You can totally see the line of my maternity pants. Not something I'm trying to show off.)


About a week ago Josh and I went to a BYU activity on campus for married students. This was a first for us and we were skeptical, but we heard that Comedy Sportz was coming so we couldn't resist. It was a fun night in the Wilkinson Ballroom with a catered dinner, musical performance, and best of all...some improv comedy from Comedy Sportz. It was a good break from working on my final art show. (It said semi-formal dress, but some couples were all decked out in tuxedos and long formal prom dresses! You know the poor husbands got roped into their tuxes by their wives!)
I loved the little place cards to show what we ordered. The head shot of the cow on Josh's steak card was my favorite!

The next night we went to Sizzler with my family after the BYU game for Jae's 24th birthday. Josh was soo happy to have steak two nights in a row! It was fun to be with family and to celebrate Jae's big day.

No comments: