Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Miracle Grow?

This is what my hair looked like about a year ago - nothing fancy, but nice and long. Just ignore the little hairs that are spiking over my forehead, it was after a long day. Okay, who am I kidding? I have little baby hairs in just about every picture I have of myself. Anyway, I have to have the slowest growing hair of all time. I think it will be another five years until my hair gets to this length again. In the meantime, does anyone know of anything to speed up the process? You know, secret off-the-market products, incantations, fertilizer, accupuncture, etc.

It's pretty sad when you resort to posting about your hair length. I guess it goes unsaid that it's been a pretty uneventful week. We did, however, go to a rivoting Reptile Show at the Bean Museum this week for FHE, but I don't want to post about it and spoil it for the rest of you - as I'm sure you'll all be attending next month's show.

No comments: