Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Midterms are over, Time for an Update!























Woohoo! I just finished my fourth midterm tonight. It went horribly, but I'm just so glad to have it over with. You know how that goes. Now I finally have a minute to update our suffering blog.





























The last few weeks have been so busy, but things are finally settling down. Here's what we've been up to:







My youngest brother Logan had his final soccer game of the season, and Josh and I were finally able to make it up to Sandy to see him this season. He did awesome. Seriously, his team is amazing for little 9 and 10 year olds! They were undefeated, beating most teams soundly. If you want more details of their success, Logan (or my Dad!) will be more than happy to spend an hour talking about the keys to their success.


We all went mini golfing for Jordan's 19th birthday. It was such a warm, beautiful night.




Just look at that form! I should have asked for some pointers because I think I got the very worst score out of the whole family. Yikes. Mini golf has never been one of my strengths.











No comments: