Thursday, April 17, 2008

Super Laura


I know this blog is mainly frequented by females and the occasional weird stranger. With that audience in mind, I proceed.
Okay, so I know you all know this, but my wife is the best. Sorry, she just is. She cooks the best meals (please see previous posts for examples), she is an artist (she's doing several still-lifes of me right now), and she put up with me. She's at her studio on campus painting right now. That's right, she has her own studio, but then again, why wouldn't she... I mean, have you seen her stuff? And no doubt she's being a little perfectionist and getting every little detail right, but that's just one of the many things I absolutely love about her. She woke up this morning and immediately put together an hour by hour schedule of her day. She didn't have it done last night -- I must be wearing off on her -- and it was item #1 this morning. Anyway, I just wanted to give a shout-out to my amazing wife. I love you Lar!!!
Love, Josh
PS: I don't even know what this photo is from, but she looks dang good!

No comments: