Saturday, March 29, 2008

What's Better Than New Running Shoes!?


The shoe on the left is one of my newly retired running shoes. When I ran cross country I would get new running shoes every 6 months, but I wore these bad boys for almost two years. (Things change when you leave home and pay for all your own clothes). In their prime they were white and had traction on the bottom. But that was a very long time ago. Finally I replaced them with new Brook's running shoes (that just happened to be way on sale since they're last year's edition). My knees are soo happy. They haven't felt this much support and comfort for quite a while. I've been to the gym almost everyday for the last three weeks and I'm pretty sure it's because I have clean, new shoes on my feet! Let's hope this new excitement with the shoes takes a long, long time to wear off!

No comments: