Monday, February 11, 2008

Isn't Marriage the BEST!?!

Ok, marriage is just the best! Josh and I are having SO much fun! Of course, there have been adjustments and funny little things to figure out, but we've never been happier. There are so many perks to being married, but lately I've loved just having a best friend that I can goof around and laugh with! I've never had so many "inside jokes"! I guess that's what happens when you're with someone 24/7. What's your favorite thing (or a funny perk) about being married?
P.S. I just realized this picture of us is totally cheesy! Ha ha. I actually didn't put it up as a joke, but it's way too much - just smiling and gazing into each other's eyes! I could see it in an New Era article on courting or marriage or something...couldn't you!?

No comments: