Monday, December 17, 2007

cOoKiE fAcToRy


Yesterday we made batch after batch of cookies, to take to the families we visit/home teach, the Bishop, Relief Society presidency, etc. I didn't realize what I was getting myself into when I made all of the cookie dough! We figured out a good method, though. Josh and I each had little duties and we refined our technique until we had the "cookie factory" running very smoothly. It was a fun morning making all of the cookies, and it was a fun evening delivering them. One of my very favorite parts of the Christmas season is making little goodies and delivering them.


Josh was a real trooper. I pulled him along and he drove me around the area as we tried to find everyone's apartment. Finally, after an hour and a half of deliveries, we got home only to realize that I had lost one of my gloves along the way :) We hopped back in the car and re-drove our whole route. Of course, we found the glove at the very last home we had delivered to. Isn't that how it always goes!?

No comments: